Brows Buddy Promotion
– $30 off per pax when u bring a friend
Brows Group Promotion
– $50 off per pax when u come to do with friends (3 pax)
Eyebrow Embroidery Step
2.Application of numbing cream.
3.Waiting for the numbing cream to set and this process takes about 25 minutes.
4. Eyebrow shaping and make sure customer agree with her new brows before start.
5. And now, the process is about to begin. It feels like ant’s bite, very bearable and maybe almost painless to some. In approximately 40 minutes, the whole process is completed!
(Whole process take about 2 hours)
TYPE OF EYEBROW EMBROIDERY
Question & Answer?
How long can eyebrow embroidery last?
- Usually last 1 – 3 years depends on color u choose and skin type
If I have exiting eyebrow embroidery, do I need to remove first or can overlay?
- If the color already faded, we can do overlay on top of existing color. If you aren’t sure you can submit your current brow’s photo for us to take a look first.
What pigment are we using?
- We are using nano pigment from USA, concentrate in color and lasting and it wont turn to funny color.
Will it be painful?
- It is painless procedure but you may feel a little biting when we apply numb cream.
How long it will take for the brows/skin to be peel and color will get natural?
- Usually take about 1 week
Photo Review from our customers
Find us on online magazine